How long will it take for my order to arrive?
All orders placed through our website are fulfilled from our San Diego warehouse within 7-10 days. Once your order has shipped, transit times range between 2-7 days depending your location. International shipping will extend transit times.
Please note that shipping times to do not include processing times. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday; holidays may increase processing and transit times. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be processed the next available business day.
Emailed tracking information will be sent when your order is ready for transit. Once the carrier picks up an order we are no longer in control of transit times. At this time we are unable to replace missing or stolen packages.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, international shipping rates apply. The customer is responsible for any fees associated with international shipping, including customs fees and duties.
How do I care for my jewelry?
Because everyone has a different chemical balance within their body, which will affect how various metals wear on your skin, we recommend the following jewelry care guide:
- Water promotes oxidation so remove your jewelry before you swim, shower, participate in sweat-inducing workouts, or any activity in which water would come in contact with your jewelry.
- Be gentle with your jewels—direct contact with chemicals in hairspray, perfume and cosmetics is not recommended. Harsh jewelry cleansers or cloths with abrasive compounds can cause damage. We recommend using a polishing cloth to gently remove any oils or tarnish.
How do I care for my candle?
We recommend always trimming your wick to 1/4" before lighting to enjoy a clean burn. Light for 1-2 hours until the melted wax reaches the edges of the jar before extinguishing. This will allow for a smooth and even burn and prevent the wax from tunneling around the wick. Never leave a candle unattended after lighting.
How do I retrieve my crystal from inside a Crystal Candle?
Once your crystal candle has fully burned down and you can see the crystal at the bottom, allow the glass and crystal to cool. Use a spoon or pair of tweezers to carefully retrieve your new crystal. Once you have removed the crystal from the jar, you can gently wash off the wax residue with lukewarm water, soap, and a soft towel.
I have a discount code, where can I redeem it?
During checkout you will have the opportunity to enter your coupon code before you enter your payment information.
If you are using a desktop computer you will be prompted to enter the discount code on the right hand side of the screen after entering your shipping information. Enter your code and press apply.
If you are using a mobile device you will be prompted to enter the discount code after you select your shipping method. Enter your code and press the black arrow to apply your discount.
Please note that discount codes are only valid on full-priced items.
Are your earrings nickel free?
The majority of our earrings are produced using 92.5% pure sterling silver and plated with 18k-gold. Sterling silver alloy does not contain nickel, however, the remaining 7.5% of its makeup is a mix of metals containing mainly copper. Please review product-specific information for each pair of earrings. If you have an extreme sensitivity, please email us at email@example.com with questions about the specific earring you’re interested in.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
We do offer bulk discounts for events! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you through the process.
Where can I find your products in-store?
Please email us at email@example.com to find a stockist near you.
Do you offer wholesale?
Wholesale inquires can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer returns and exchanges?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, please visit our returns and exchanges page for more details. Restrictions apply.
Do you offer returns or exchanges on sale item?
In order to extend the best possible discount, all sale items are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange. Please review all product information and select your items with care before making your purchase.
Please be aware that all sale items are final and no pricing adjustments will be granted on previously purchased items.